Thursday, 1 December 2016

Mixed Up magazine ...

Happy 1st December everyone
tra la la la la la 
Singing away here as I type.
( or making a noise some would say!)
Feeling excited and pinching myself at having an article in this months issue of
It's a new online magazine filled to the brim with mixed media goodness brought to you by the lovely
Katy Leitch.
Here's the sneaky peek at my Christmas Junk journal . . . 
. . . an old book filled with hidden pockets, envelopes, scraps of fabric, bandages, my Wonky Tonk stamp range and DecoArt Media paints and mediums galore.
You can see the whole book in this months online issue.
You can find out all about
Thank you Katy for having me along!
Right I'm off to hunt down the advent calendar and fill in the first page of my journal.
Till next time
Big hugs
Tracy
Xxxx

9 comments:

Joi at RR said...

Heheheh - wish I could meet you under the mistletoe Tracy and have a cuppa!!! Wow - first - CONGRATULATIONS - so fun to see you in Mixed Up Magz - YEAH!! And second - your Christmas junk journal is just FABULOUSLY FUN. Just seeing the multiple layers and colors and designs on the front sparked my interest and sent me drooling over the rest. What an amazing project - it's just spectacular. May it be filled to the brim with INCREDIBLE Christmas memories :). Xj.

butterfly said...

Looks like a completely fabulous project, Tracy.
Alison x

Redanne said...

Congratulations Tracy, how fabulous to be in the magazine! Your junk journal looks amazing, off to get my copy of the magazine now to have a look. Hugs, Anne xx

Paula said...

Who's a clever girl then ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tracy said...

Thank you so much Joi... wouldn't that be grand, what a laugh we would have! It's going to be fit to bursting by Christmas day with memories 😊 xxxx

Tracy said...

Hellooooo Alison, thank you so much.. it was a joy to pop together with me howling away trying to sing lol. Xxxxx

Tracy said...

Hellooooo Anne, thank you that means a lot ... not long till Christmas now ♡♡♡♡

Tracy said...

Helloooo Paula lol..thank you missy! ☆☆☆

Tracy said...

Helloooo Paula lol..thank you missy! ☆☆☆